RSS    Правила форума   Пн, 29.04.2024, 07:52

Поновлені теми

пошук по сайту:

НОВІ СТОРІНКИ ТВОРІВ:

Сергій МОСТЮК
Руслан БАРКАЛОВ
Василь КОРОТКИЙ

• Сторінка 1 з 1
форум сайту Анумо знову віршувать! » Поезія - це завжди неповторність » Поетична майстерня » Моя преша спроба англійською (Прошу, прочитайте! І хто може, дайте оцінку! Дякую)
Моя преша спроба англійською
Дарка    Date: Вт, 02.09.2008, 19:48 | Message # 1
    ПРОФІЛЬ

Надіслати приват

Не в мережі
Група:
Друзі

Ukrainian

Here are some episodes from someone’s chat on www.petshopboys-online.com

Day I. Chat I. 18.00 p.m. The song “Dj Culture” by Pet Shop Boys is playing

Miracle: I am Slavic. To be exactly, I am Ukrainian. I am proud of it.
Another one: Really? What does make you differ from others?
Miracle: Many things. I am in love with the dead man. He was a writer. I can’t live without his art. I made it a part of my life. I have his portrait on my sell phone, my PC etc.
Another one: It sounds obsessive.
Miracle: I am Ukrainian. To be obsessive is the part of my mentality.
Another one: Do you believe in mentality?
Miracle: It is the thing not to believe, but to prove. I want to speak about my writer.
Another one: And I want to speak about you. Tell me about your dreams.
Miracle: My dreams are like night mares. My dreams are like sparkling daylight. My dreams are like unbelievable flowers of imagination. I am an artist in my dreams. There I always look for my soul and always find it in the mirror of my Angel’s eyes. But, he is dangerous, my Angel. He can ruin me as much as he can remake me.
Another one: Who is your Angel?
Miracle: He is a creature made of sunbeams and dark shadows. He is gentle outside and dangerous inside.
Another one: Tell me about your life.
Miracle: My dreams are my life.

Day II. Chat II. 22.00 p.m. The song “Electricity” by Pet Shop boys is playing.

Another one: I want to listen to your voice. Sing me a song. I know Ukrainian songs are beautiful.
Miracle: You are right. And our voices are as strong as the wind and melodic as the sound of streams. It is the only gift that our God gave us, because He gave other gifts to other nations. I can’t sing you a song. You won’t understand it. We sing, when we are exhausted in fight and it gives us power. We sing, when we are in despair and it gives us relief.

Day III. Chat III. 6.00 a.m. The song “Young offender” by Pet Shop Boys is playing.

Another one: Tell me about your writer.
Miracle: He fell in love with his Muse and for that he was humiliated and exiled. Artists have no right to fall in love with their Muse. Such affection can bring them only pain. His family left him. Even now his descendants can’t forgive him it. They think they did it, but they are wrong. I tried, but I couldn’t understand them.
Another one: Why? He was the reason of their pains and troubles. If you were at their place, you would have done the same.
Miracle: I would have not. I am Slavic. Slavic women share the pain of the men they love. They can’t forgive only few things that are too dreadful to forgive. They can cry near the walls of the prison, they can ruin their own life only to be with their sweethearts in sorrow even eagerly than in joy; they can go to the most awful places only to be with them no matter why their men were sent there. Their love is too strong and too obsessive for non-Slavic. That’s why they can’t accept such love. And my writer wouldn’t have accepted it.
Another one: Maybe later I will understand it.

Day IV. Chat IV. 23.00 p.m. The song “I get exited” by Pet Shop boys is playing.

Another one: I know some artists that even married their Muse.
Miracle: Most of them ruined the happiness of their families with the art. If the family is happy, the Muse stops to be the inspiration and becomes husband or wife.
Another one: What was the story of your writer?
Miracle: His Muse was capricious, cruel, desiring to ruin, but too beautiful and talented.
Another one: Why did he choose such Muse?
Miracle: Oh… That’s the common mistake of non-artistic people. Artists don’t choose their Muse, the Muse choose them.

Day V. Chat V. 2.00 a.m. The song “Love is a catastrophe” by Pet Shop boys is playing.

Another one: Why do you love your writer?
Miracle: For his ability to love his Muse with the affection that can contain the whole world of human imagination, called Art.

Day VI. Chat VI. 18.00 p.m. The song “Miracles” by Pet Shop boys is playing.

Another one: Why are you Miracle?
Miracle: Soon you will know it.

Day VII. Chat VII. 18.00 p.m. Silence.

Another one: Miracle, where are you?

In the dark study. Young man is sitting in the dark corner at the table. The same day. The song “Numb” by Pet Shop Boys sounds slightly in the room.
M r s. W i l l i a m s enters, bringing with her the beam of light from the doorway.

M r s. W i l l i a m s: What are you doing here in the darkness, Terry?
T e r r y: I am chatting in the internet chat room, mom.
M r s. W i l l i a m s (in great surprise, trying to hug her son): How can you chat with the broken screen? Are you all right, honey?
T e r r y (inattentively typing something on the keyboard): Don’t bother me, mom. I am looking for the Miracle.

Дарка

natalya-gurkina    Date: Сб, 06.09.2008, 15:18 | Message # 2
    ПРОФІЛЬ

Надіслати приват

Не в мережі
Група:
Адмін-2

Я б з радістю оцінила, але я ненаю англійської мови)))) shy

Всім гарного дня;) ))))

virchi    Date: Нд, 07.09.2008, 16:00 | Message # 3
    ПРОФІЛЬ

Надіслати приват

Не в мережі
Група:
Адміни

... Дивуєшся, чому не йде
Апостол правди і науки?

форум сайту Анумо знову віршувать! » Поезія - це завжди неповторність » Поетична майстерня » Моя преша спроба англійською (Прошу, прочитайте! І хто може, дайте оцінку! Дякую)
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Пошук:

Copyright MyCorp © 2006 Хостинг від uCoz